Wanhuang Temple(萬皇宮) was built in 1739 and enshrines lordsYe, Zhu and Li San Fu Qian Sui who conduct a “hunting tour on behalf of heaven” (代天巡狩), and is the local belief center. The temple has a palace architectural style and is large and magnificent. The paintings and carvings inside were all done by renowned craftsmen, with works by masters Pan Li-shui, Tsai Cao-ru and Shi Hong-yi to be seen. The King Boat Ceremony held every 12 years is a grand local event. A platform as large as the temple itself and a king boat are constructed. The occasion attracts many photographers interested in cultural topics.In recent years, the popularity of Shishigi market(喜事集)has brought a large number of visitors to the temple.