Kunxiwan Cultural Park-Bao-an Temple(鯤喜灣文化園區-保安宮)
Bao-an Temple(保安宮) was built in 1946. Despite being a relative newcomer amongst temples in Taiwan, it houses extremely precious cultural heritage in the form of the works of four winners of the Folk Art Heritage Award. Few, if any, temples in Taiwan can equal this; there are fragmented ceramic works by master Ye Jin-lu, door god paintings and beam paintings by master Pan Li-shui, altar murals by master Tsai Cao-ru, and stone carvings by Shi Hong-yi, the masterpieces of four acclaimed artists under one roof. After many years of being exposed to incense smoke, when the temple was reconstructed in 2014, the works of the masters were also restored and protected, not only giving the temple a new look, once again showing these fine artworks in all their glory.
Address South Dist., Tainan City Taiwán, R.O.C