National Tainan First Senior High School Red House and Hall (formerly Tainan Prefecture Second Senior High School and Lecture Hall)(南一中紅樓及小禮堂(原台南州立第二中學校校舍本館暨講堂))
Completed in 1928, it is probably the most beautiful historical building in the National Tainan First Senior High School. The grand hall was designed and supervised by the Construction and Repair Section of the Government-General of Taiwan. It adopts the rarely seen Roman architectural style like the College of Liberal Arts, National Taiwan University. In the appearance of a majestic European church, the hall’s columns and decorations are elaborate, with a very strong academic style. Called the “Red House” by students of the National Tainan First Senior High School, the main hall is a L-shaped building designed by the Design Section of Tainan Prefecture. Both historical buildings are the spiritual symbol and beautiful memory of the school of students, teachers, and alumni.
Address No. 1, Sec. 1, Minzu Rd., East Dist., Tainan City Taiwán, R.O.C
Open Hours Please contact the school